- We will write to you within a week of the end of your Accounting period to inform you that your business Accounts are due. For example your Accounting period is 1 April 15 to 31 March 16. You will receive a letter from us by 7 April 16 stating all the information we require.
- We will make an appointment to visit you within a month to collect all the information.
- We will phone and also write to you chasing missing information.
- Your Business Accounts will be ready within 28 days of us receiving the information we require.
- Our Accountant will make an appointment to visit you to discuss your Accounts.
- We will give you Accounting and Tax Planning advice.
- We will make whatever final adjustments are
required evidenced from supporting documents.
- Ltd Companies Accounts will be filed on line by us with both Companies House & HM Revenue & Customs as statutorily required.
WE WILL FORWARD YOU 3 BOUNDED COPIES OF YOUR SIGNED ACCOUNTS FOR YOUR RECORDS.
- We will return your documents.
- Unlimited Advice on day-to-day Accounting and Tax matters at no extra cost.
WE DO TAX PLANNING FOR YOU EVERYTIME WE COMPLETE YOUR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS & YOUR SELF ASSESSMENT TAX RETURNS